Our client is looking for a band 7 pharmacist with the following requirements:
Candidate Specific requirements
Up to date annual IG training
Medicine management experience in CSU or CCG
Experience in delivering pharmaceutical need assessment is desirable
Post graduate diploma desirable
Dispensing appliance work, unlicensed medicines, quality payments scheme, reporting, help desk function, point of contact utilising a project management approach to facilitate their implementation.
Make decisions in the best interest of the project delivery as agreed with the project board.
Pro-actively manage stakeholders, respond to and resolve conflict between different stakeholders when this arises through facilitation or other appropriate mechanisms
Be responsible for a high standard of work supporting the delivery of projects on time, to quality standards and in a cost effective manner. Maintain the project initiation document and associated plans with regular team meetings to monitor progress and resources.
The post holder will effectively negotiate medicine rebates based on usage for individual CCGs. This will include contracts and making recommendations to CCGs. This will be an expanding area and will require identification and implementation of contracts
• Area Prescribing committee
Why work with Verovian Consultancy Limited?
· Excellent pay rate!!!!
· Access to exclusive vacancies in the NHS and PRIVATE sectors in your preferred geographical area/field
· Support from an approachable and knowledgeable friendly team
· Online training available
· Assistance with accommodation and relocation where required
· An assigned consultant
· £200 colleague bonus fee* [When you recommend a friend or colleague to Verovian Consultancy, we will reward you with to £200 per recommendation. There is no limit to the number of friends you can recommend to us]
Apply for CSU or CCG pharmacist